3 bedroom penthouse to rentNew Century House, Aberdeen, AB11
|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (19 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 416291
Property Reference: 416291.
Forming part of a quality prestigious development by Stewart Milne Homes which has been constructed around the former Post Office, one of Aberdeen’s landmark granite buildings, this THREE BEDROOM MODERN DUPLEX PENTHOUSE WITH AN ALLOCATED UNDERCOVER PARKING SPACE offers bright airy accommodation.
Amongst its numerous added features the property boasts gas central heating, double glazing, extensive bright living accommodation, beautifully appointed fitted kitchen with various integrated appliances all of which are to be included, three spacious bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room and dressing area/office and an extremely adaptable west facing conservatory with pleasant aspect and outlook over the central courtyard area. In addition, a gym complex is available for the use of the residents of the development and their guests.
Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the quality and extent of accommodation on offer in this penthouse apartment. The New Century House forms part of Aberdeen’s former general post office building which was designed on the grandeur of Balmoral Castle and is constructed using granite from Aberdeen’s Rubislaw Quarry and boasts great external character. Union Street, Aberdeen’s main thoroughfare with its wealth of amenities including shops, restaurants and leisure facilities are within striking distance and regular public transport to many parts of the city is readily available.
External :-Allocated undercover parking space. Insulated exclusive loft accessed via ramsay ladder. Residents gym facilities include games room, exercise room, sauna and showers. A formal factoring arrangement is in place for the upkeep of the building and development of which the property forms part.
From Union Street turn into Crown Street and the property is a short distance along on the right hand side.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,600.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 416291
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is on the Scottish Letting Agent Register, registration number LARN1809026
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41629117072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.