|Added on Rightmove:||17 July 2018 (152 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 416364
Property Reference: 416364.
NO FEES NO DEPOSIT BILLS ALL-INCLUSIVE
Rent: £95 pppw/£823 pcm
Deposit Required: £0
Property Reference: 50PS
2 Bedroom Student or Professionals Shared House – Available 1st September 2018 – Peach Street, Derby, DE22
Bills inclusive of rent.
£95 pppw/£823 pcm. No Deposit, 12 month Shorthold tenancy agreement.
Ideally suited for 2 people to share this tidy HMO (House of Multiple Occupancy) suitable for students or professionals.
There are 2 double bedrooms and shared bathroom contains a bath and a mixer shower.
The fully fitted kitchen has a gas hob and electric oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave as well as crockery, pots, pans etc.
The shared lounge has a 2 sofa’s, a coffee table and TV can be provided.
There is a nice paved garden at the rear of the property.
No references are required and the tenants are not credit checked. However, a guarantor is required. The guarantor (normally a family member or close friend) must own property and pass a credit check. They take full responsibly for the rent if there is a problem, so they must know you well and trust you.
Housing Benefit claimants are accepted but the terms remain the same, i.e. you need to pay the rent monthly in advance while you wait for the benefit cheque to be sent to you. Direct payments from Housing Benefit are not accepted. Also you would still need to pay the deposit as bond schemes etc. are not accepted.
Sorry no dogs, other pets may have conditions
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £823.00 per month (£189.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 416364
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41636417072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.