|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 July 2018 (95 days ago)|
- Low tenant fees
- Great Village location
- Quiet cul de sac
Property reference number 5723539. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This property is a 2 bed mid-terrace on a quiet cul de sac within walking distance to Penkridge centre.
- Parking space to rear of Property.
- Reception area porch.
- Open plan living room/kitchen.
- Reasonable garden with shed.
- 2 good size bedrooms with good storage space in master bedroom.
- Dishwasher included.
- Private landlord accessible 24/7.
Small entrance porch separating the 2 door entrance.
PVC double glazed windows looking out to the front of the property, double doors entering the kitchen, electric fire, and tv point.
PVC double glazed window viewing rear garden, open arch space through to lounge, a range of base cupboard units, oven and dishwasher included, sink and drainer unit, space for other white goods, rear exit to garden.
PVC windows to the front of the property with built in wardrobes and an extra storage cupboard. TV point with wall mount.
The second bedroom is a good sized box room with PVC windows to the rear.
PVC windows to the rear with large walk in shower basin and mirrored unit and WC.
Front drive is paved and could be parked on. There is also parking to the rear of the property with entrance then through the garden. The garden is a decent size with grass and use of a shed.
* Please quote ref. 5723539 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit students and pet owners.
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66463669.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5723539_58572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.