|Added on Rightmove:||18 July 2018 (125 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 412286
Property Reference: 412286.
We are proud to offer this delightful and spacious 4 bedrooms end of terrace house to rent. This property boasts a lovely large reception room with a balcony overlooking a private garden opening up onto a wonderful 120’ landscaped communal garden at the rear. A fantastic open plan contemporary kitchen leads onto the garden with a great patio for outside eating. Four bedrooms, and two bathrooms, including an en suite, utility room and plenty of off street parking. The house has been finished with high specs: granite worktops, wooden shutters, Falcon cooker and a brand new Worcester boiler. Plenty of storage available.
Available to move in from Saturday 18th August 2018, this property benefits from plenty of off street parking and garden access. Property is offered unfurnished.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Situated in a prime location on Cottenham Drive, a quiet residential cul de sac in West Wimbledon. Walking distance to the shops and restaurants in Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon Common and to the commuter station and amenities of Raynes Park with its excellent train service to central London. A short bus ride to Wimbledon station and close to numerous shops and supermarkets including Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and the Co-op.
The house is close to a number of excellent schools including the highly rated Hollymount school, Kings College, Ursuline School and many more.
Rent £3,500.00 per month (£807.69 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £5,500.00
Minimum tenancy is 12 months
The maximum number of tenants is 5. Pets are welcome.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,500.00 per month (£807.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £5,500.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 18 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 412286
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41228608072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.