|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 August 2018 (108 days ago)|
- Luxury penthouse apartment
- Exceptional private terrace
- Fully furnished
- Secure, off road parking space
- Prime city centre location
- Available 15/08/18
Not to be missed, this luxury PENTHOUSE Offers a exceptionally large PRIVATE TERRACE, FULLY FURNISHED the property also boasts one secure, off road PARKING SPACE available 15th August.
Boasting wooden flooring throughout the high spec kitchen-diner, Open plan living area and offering two spacious bedrooms, built in wardrobes. in a great city centre location.
The Hanley House development offers residents exclusive use of swimming pool, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi as well as a residents gym and squash court. Situated in the heart of Nottingham City Centre a short walk from the vibrant Restaurants, bars and Nottingham Trent University offering great transport links around the city and surrounding areas.
Please note pictures used are for advertising purposes only.
Call Centrick property today on 0115 855 9720 (Option 1) to arrange your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28017164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Centrick Property, Nottingham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.