|Added on Rightmove:||18 July 2018 (118 days ago)|
- Charming Period Home in area of Outstanding Beauty
- Three/Four Generous Reception Rooms
- Five Elegant Bedrooms, one with ensuite
- Additional brick and tile Studio with Electricity
- Established gardens extending to River Glaven
- Close to Picturesque Holt
Property reference number 5707383. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
The village of Letheringsett is situated in the valley of the River Glaven. Letheringsett Water Mill, which lies 150 yards to the South has won several prestigious awards for it's flour production. Foundry House is close to the renowned Kings Head Public House with good access to Gresham's School and the glorious North Norfolk Coast.
Located just a short distance from the picturesque Georgian town of Holt, this elegant detached brick and flint period home has five bedroom four/five receptions. Set within large mature gardens, the property has the benefit of oil-fired central heating, open fireplaces, conservatory and octagonal Garden Room. Enjoying wonderful views of the rolling countryside and River Glaven Valley, the property boasts useful outbuildings and gravelled parking for a number of cars.
An elegant Entrance Hall with pavement t tiled floor leads through to inner hall, Kitchen with Aga and open benchtop through to Octagonal Garden Room with views over mature gardens To the front of the property you will find two handsome reception rooms with open fires and a generous bright conservatory. The property has an abundance of storage throughout.
On the first floor there are four good family bedrooms plus a family bathroom and a substantial multi-aspect Master Bedroom with Ensuite.
A gravel courtyard provides parking for multiple cars, access to tiled brick and flint studio with electric heating and additional garden store with oil tank. Attractive mature gardens, with lawns and established borders extend to the rear, to the River Glaven.
Entrance Hall, Lobby, Kitchen, Garden Room, Octagonal Dining Room, Inner Hall, WC, Utility Room, Drawing Room, Sitting Room, Study, Conservatory, Storage..
Master Bedroom, Ensuite. Four further family Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Storage.
Courtyard Parking, Garden Sore/Oil Room, Brick and Tile Studio with electric heating, Private Gardens.
Foundry House, Blakeney Road Letheringsett, Holt, NR25 7JL.
Viewings are strictly by appointment with Russell Properties.
Only non-smoking applicants will be considered. Strictly no pets.
The equivalent of one and a half month's rent. We are members of the Deposit Protection Service; a Government authorised scheme for safe and secure deposit protection.
* Please quote ref. 5707383 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66491347.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5707383_58588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.