|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 September 2018 (66 days ago)|
- Fantastic second floor flat
- Stunning reception room with Lutron lighting
- Sleek open-plan kitchen
- Superb master bedroom
- Bright second bedroom
- Stylish bathroom
- Underfloor heating and integrated surround sound
- Great location close to many shops and amenities
LONG LET. This fabulous two bedroom flat offers recently refurbished interiors, beautiful wood floors with underfloor heating, an integrated surround sound system and an outstanding reception room with exposed brickwork.
The property is situated close to the local amenities of Merton High Street and is within easy reach of the shopping centre, bars and restaurants along The Broadway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66494692.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1074299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.