2 bedroom flat to rentTandem Apartments, Colliers Wood, SW19 2PE
Let by Us
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 July 2018 (67 days ago)|
- Folio London does NOT charge FEES
- Private balconies
- En-suite bathrooms to master bedroom
- Contemporary design throughout
- Washer-dryer in kitchen
- On top of a retail centre that has an array of shops and eateries
This apartment is located in central Colliers Wood. The apartment block consists of 12 contemporary two-bedroom homes, each benefiting from a fully integrated kitchen, modern family bathroom suite, large double bedrooms, and stylish, open-plan living spaces.
Tandem apartments are located on top of a retail centre and are only a seven-minute walk to Colliers Wood station.
To meet Folio London's reference criteria for this property, you must earn a minimum household income of £43,500 p.a*****************
About Folio London.
Folio London is an innovative and vibrant private rent institutional landlord. We are part of Notting Hill Housing Group, a not-for-profit organisation that has been providing homes for Londoner's for more than 50 years.
At Folio London we operate a little differently from a regular estate agent as our business is defined to put our tenants first. This means that we promise always to be responsive, accessible, straightforward and professional.
Why rent from Folio London?
No fees. Folio London does not charge admin or reference fees. This means you have the opportunity to save money to put towards your rent and deposit.
No small print, no jargon. You'll know exactly what you're signing up for. There are no hidden costs and our tenancy agreements are written in plain English, we are upfront about our yearly rent increases and we'll always be clear about what each of us is responsible for.
A friendly face you'll get to know. You'll have a dedicated property manager who will be your primary point of contact for any property related issues. You'll have their direct contact details and they'll be there when you need them throughout their tenancy.
Online tenant portal. All tenants have access to an online portal where you can pay your rent, report a repair or track the progress of your repair.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66499453.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 97670_77173006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folio London, Kings Cross.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.