|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 August 2018 (113 days ago)|
- No Housing Benefit Tenants, Sharers, Students, Smokers or Pets!
- Three Bed Modern End Terrace Home
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Driveway Parking for 2 Vehicles
- Side and Rear Gardens
- Available from 20th August 2018!!
A LOT OF HOME FOR YOUR MONEY! This fantastic modern end of terrace home, located on the Staple Hill side of Fishponds, is a cracking property that is sure to prove popular. The Bristol to Bath Cycle Path is moments from the front door, Fishponds and Staple Hill High Streets are both easily accessible and the area is well served with buses to Bristol City Centre. The accommodation offers; downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/diner and lounge to the ground floor and to the first floor you'll find 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The larger than average garden wraps around the side of the property and is a lovely space to enjoy. Set in a cul de sac the property has driveway parking for 2 vehicles to the front, is fully double glazed, gas centrally heated and is available from the 20th August 2018! No Housing Benefit Tenants, Sharers, Students, Smokers or Pets.
ARLA AND LETTINGS OMBUDSMAN REGISTERED AGENT. Should you wish to let this property then tenant referencing fees apply. An additional amount will be required for guarantor. Please contact us for full details of the fees payable and to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7240146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Sky Estate Agents, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.