|Added on Rightmove:||19 July 2018 (121 days ago)|
- Fabulous second floor flat in purpose built development
- Lovely reception room bathed in natural light
- Well equipped, integrated kitchen with a modern finish
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Stylish white suite shower room
- Presented in excellent condition with wood flooring
- Off-street parking
- Superb location with easy access to The Broadway
SHORT LET. A beautifully presented one bedroom second floor flat situated moments from South Wimbledon underground station Station, offering light and airy interiors and off-street parking.
Situated close to the many shops, restaurants and bars of The Broadway, the property is within easy reach of an excellent range of amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66515089.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1074405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.