|Added on Rightmove:||19 July 2018 (125 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom third floor flat
- Well proportioned and presented throughout
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Smart fitted open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Master featuring en suite
- Smart bathroom
- Fantastic location in London Bridge
LONG LET. Situated moments from the banks of the river Thames with easy access to London Bridge Station, this luxurious two bedroom flat benefits from a stylish interior, lift access and neutral décor.
Lion Court is an exclusive development close to a plethora of London Bridge Bermondsey Street and Southbank shops, bars, restaurants and attractions with the banks of the river Thames just moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66515353.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1074604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.