|Added on Rightmove:||19 July 2018 (94 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared Flat)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 417416
Property Reference: 417416.
KINDLY VIEW THE VIDEO OF THE PROPERTY - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Water, council tax & virgin fibre internet are all included. Electric is charged @ 10p per kwh.
Room available to let now
Room 1 - £850 per month (suitable for couples)
The room is extremely spacious with double bed and plenty of storage, large double glazed windows bring in plenty of light with views over Surbiton. There is a private balcony.
Large modern refurbished kitchen with electric hob, fridge freezer and washing machine and breakfast table, tiled bathroom with bath, power shower and separate wc
The property has storage in abundance with two deep cupboards in the hall way and double fitted wardrobes in bedrooms.
The property is ideally located in a quiet leafy road just 4 mins walk to Surbiton overground station.
Local Amenities: Beautiful riverside pubs and bars just 5-10mins walk to the Thames.
Supermarkets (Waitrose and Sainsburys) just 5mins walk.
Bentalls is 15 mins walk in nearby Kingston offering an extensive range of boutique and department stores and more riverside dining!
Surbiton (0. 2 mi)
Kingston (1. 0 mi)
Tolworth (1. 3 mi)
EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS FROM SURBITON:
Fast train direct to London Waterloo (access to Jubilee, Northern and Bakerloo tube lines) takes 16mins only. With over seven trains an hour.
Wimbledon (district line tube) is 10mins
Clapham Junction 14mins
Vauxhall (Victoria Line tube line)15mins
Regular services to Weybridge (20mins)
Hampton Court Palace (10mins)
Gatwick-25mins by car or 24mins from Clapham Junction Station.
Heathrow-25mins by car or by tube from Piccadily Line.
Onroad available with permit.
Buses to Kingston upon Thames stop just outside, with Kingston just a 7 mins bus journey
If you are interested, or have any queries, please drop a message with:
All messages will be responded to in 24 hours.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £850.00 per month (£196.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £850.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 08 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 417416
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41741619072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.