|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 August 2018 (97 days ago)|
- Exquisite two bedroom first floor flat
- Stunning open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Large master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite
- Lovely residential road close to Bushy Park
- Good sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Wonderful bathroom
- Well-maintained communal garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Set within a stunning building, this expansive two bedroom first floor flat boasts a exquisite open-plan reception room with space to dine, two spacious bedrooms and a well-maintained communal garden.
The property is situated moments from the selection of amenities along Teddington High Street with a more extensive range of fashionable shops, bars, restaurants and cafes in Kingston. The beautiful Bushy Park is close by as well as Teddington station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66527143.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1074678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.