|Added on Rightmove:||20 November 2019 (90 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Bright Bay Fronted Living Room
- Spacious Secondary Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Family Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Available Immediately
Located in the area of Old Swan, L13 is this three bedroom mid terrace property brought proudly to the rental market by Move Residential. Situated on Ennismore Road, the property greets you with a smart entrance hall that guides you through to a bright and spacious living room. Awash with natural light courtesy of a walk in bay window, this inviting space offers wonderful high ceilings. Furthermore, there is a secondary reception room providing an excellent dining area and the perfect setting for entertaining and family meal time. Additionally, there is a modern kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units, and plentiful work surface space. To the first floor, there are two generously sized double bedrooms, each finished to a very good standard and carpeted throughout, and a further single bedroom. Completing the property is a three piece family shower room. Externally, there is an enclosed yard to the rear elevation.
Old Swan has a strong sense of community and a range of local amenities and good leisure facilities including a bowling alley, multiplex cinema and restaurants are nearby at Edge Lane Retail Park. A busy high street with a lively mix of local and chain stores, as well as a large Tesco and new Aldi supermarket. The historic reading rooms on Prescot Road have recently been refurbished as a library, a Lifestyles Fitness Centre is available on Bankfield Road. Vagabonds Lawn Tennis Club is also located nearby on Queens Drive. Schools include Broadgreen International technology college & 6th form as well as Holly Lodge Girls College. There is almost immediate access to the M62 via Edge Lane Drive and the M57 is easily reached via Queens Drive. Bus services both into the City and to surrounding areas are excellent and nearby Broadgreen and Wavertree Technology Park train stations take commuters into and out of the City.
Deposit: equivalent to 5 weeks" rent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 345716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.