|Added on Rightmove:||20 July 2018 (147 days ago)|
- Spacious living/dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen with some appliances
- One double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- One single bedroom
- White suite bathroom with shower over bath
- Communial gardens
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Car parking
An immaculately presented, spacious two bedroom first floor apartment situated within easy walking distance of Shrewsbury town centre and train station. Comprising entrance hall, inner hallway, spacious living room, kitchen with some appliances, two bedrooms - one with built in wardrobes, modern bathroom with shower over bath, communal courtyard and garden, allocated parking. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Restrictions: No pets, no smokers, no DHSS
Available: Immediately (pending checks and references)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LM9000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Evans, Shrewsbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.