|Added on Rightmove:||20 July 2018 (187 days ago)|
- STUDENT ACCOMODATION
- One bedroom
- Communal kitchen and bathrooms
- Communal patio to front
- All rooms securely locked with own key
- Fully furnished
- Within walking distance of all local bars / supermarkets / and Town Centre
- Within walking distance to Huddersfield University
- ***ALL BILLS INCLUDED***
- EPC Rating D
HUNTERS ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to offer for rent this STUDENT ROOM on a furnished basis with ALL BILLS INCLUDED.
Located within walking distance to Huddersfield University, all local bars, shops and supermarkets, this SEVEN bedroom property is ideal for STUDENTS looking to share with friends or meet new people.
Set over four floors. each room benefits from secure locked doors with individual keys, bed, desk and wardrobes. There is a modern fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob and extractor above, fridge freezer and ample storage cupboards. There are also two bathrooms, downstairs W/C and a communal lounge to the lower ground floor perfect for socialising with friends.
Permit parking is available but at your own discretion.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66542638.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HUDLP200858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Huddersfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.