|Added on Rightmove:||20 July 2018 (121 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished two bedroom first floor flat
- Presented to an excellent standard
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Two double size bedrooms
- Benefits from a private balcony
- Lovely white suite bathroom
- Communal garden and off-street parking
LONG LET. Recently refurbished to an excellent standard, this stunning two bedroom apartment boasts a modern fitted kitchen, generous reception room with space to dine and access to a private balcony.
The property is situated within easy reach of the amenities of Barnes village with a varied selection of amenities. Transport links include Mortlake Station (National Rail) and for the motorist the A205 South Circular for routes in and out of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66544735.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1073683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.