|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 September 2018 (98 days ago)|
- Bright and well arranged studio flat
- Studio room with built in wardrobes
- Smart kitchen with appliances
- Stylish bathroom and ample storage
- Accessed via lift
SHORT LET. A bright and well proportioned studio flat presented in excellent condition while benefiting from lift, porterage and a great location in the heart of South Kensington: an ideal pied-a-terre.
The flat is situated moments from the amenities of Sloane Avenue and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of King's Road, Nell Gwynn House offers motorists easy access to the A4/M4 links to central London and the west.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66546187.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1074809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.