|Added on Rightmove:||20 July 2018 (146 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 410079
Property Reference: 410079.
A three double bedroom contemporary house in a sought after prestigious development by Bushy Park with stunning views and immediate access to the communal garden.
* Off street designated parking for 2 cars
* 4 minute walk to Bushy Park
* 7 minute walk to Teddington Station
For local entertainment, Teddington Riverside and High Street offers an eclectic mix of fine dining restaurants and quality gastro pubs. Waterloo Station is just a 37 minute journey from nearby Teddington station, providing access to Central London with easy connections to St Pancras for Eurostar. Road links to the capital are also excellent. The A316/M3 is accessible at Twickenham, providing access to West London or the A3 beyond Hampton Court or Kingston taking you to South London. Heathrow Airport is just a 25-minute drive away.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,000.00 per month (£692.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £4,500.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 410079
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41007903072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.