|Added on Rightmove:||21 July 2018 (65 days ago)|
- Completely Renovated Building
- 664 Sq. Ft.
- Extremely High Specification Throughout
- Large Reception Room
- Stylish Open Plan Kitchen
- Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobe
- Luxury Bathroom
- Double Glazed and Soundproofed Throughout
- Above the Sir Richard Steele Public House
- Available Immediately
An absolutely stunning one bedroom apartment over the first floor of this newly renovated building which is ideally located between Belsize Park and Chalk Farm. The apartment has been renovated to the highest of specification throughout and boasts generously proportioned living space comprising of a large and extremely bright reception room with huge windows and high ceilings, stylish fully integrated open plan kitchen, lovely bright double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and luxury tiled bathroom. The property will be ready to move into by the end of July and is offered unfurnished.
FEES APPLY £180 contract fee + £50 per person for initial term + £5 for non EU residents for right to rent checks, £100 for any subsequent renewals
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66559102.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102601005042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hadleigh Residential, Belsize Grove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.