|Added on Rightmove:||29 September 2018 (71 days ago)|
- Available NOW
- Walking distance of new super Hospital
- Great location
- Fantastic size rear garden
- Double glazed through out
- Gas central heating
- Separate garage
- Lots of outside storage
- 2 Double bedrooms and 1 good single
- Perfect for family situation
Alder King Letting and Management are happy to offer this 3 bedroom gem situated within walking distance of the new super Hospital, with two spacious double bedrooms and one good size single this property will attract alot of attention. Situated in a quiet street it is a great spot for a family situation or a couple looking for lots of room at an affordable price.
This house offers a large kitchen diner for all of those special occasions with patio doors leading onto a larger than average sized rear garden, benefits include double glazing through out- gas central heating and off road parking with garage.
Having been recently painted it really is ready to go,
Call Alder King Lettings to book your appointment today on 01179238868
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66559927.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000323405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alder King Countrywide Lettings, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.