|Added on Rightmove:||21 July 2018 (63 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 418173
Property Reference: 418173.
Super one-bedroom City flat - walk to work!
Private landlord, no admin fees. Lovely, bright and airy one-bedroom flat with high ceilings and arched double-glazed windows. Must be viewed to appreciate fully.
This great little flat is provided furnished and is on the second floor of a converted block of 7 flats above a coffee shop, in Whitecross Street, a vibrant area of London near the Barbican.
Five minute walk to Moorgate, Barbican, Old Street tubes and 10 minutes to Liverpool Street mainline.
Kitchen/living room, separate double bedroom, bathroom with bath and shower over, small hall. Washing machine, dishwasher, fridge. Electric shower and electric wall heaters (no gas in the block). Broadband.
Waitrose in the same road, street-food market on weekdays, quiet at weekends. Well served by restaurants and other amenities.
Professional tenant sought. Proof of earnings requested.
No smokers. No pets. 6 month minimum let. EPC rating D.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,700.00 per month (£392.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 27 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 418173
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41817321072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.