|Added on Rightmove:||21 July 2018 (116 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 416268
Property Reference: 416268.
- Period property
- Newly refurbished
- Brand new kitchen and bathroom
- Close to station
- Two bedrooms
- Two receptions
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Wood floors
- Double glazed wooden sash windows
- Wood burner
The area itself is full of fantastic pubs, cafés, coffee shops, restaurants and bars. With a nearby museum, weekly farmers market and some of London's best and underrated parks on your doorstep.
Double glazed three-bay wooden sash window to front, coved ceiling, woodburner with slate hearth, painted wooden floors, raw metal radiator, 3-seater and 2-seater sofas, reclaimed wooden coffee table.Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.6m.DINING ROOM
Large double glazed wooden sash window to rear, painted floorboards, cast iron decorative fireplace, raw metal radiator, wood and cast iron dining table to seat six.Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.6m.KITCHEN
Double glazed wooden sash windows, double glazed backdoor, matching wall and base integrated handle white gloss units with quartz work surface, sink with mixer tap and drainer grooves, integrated Bosch washing machine and dishwasher, built in Siemens single fan oven, microwave-oven combi and induction hob, extractor chimney, metro tiles on walls and painted floorboards.Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.5m.BEDROOM ONE
Two double glazed wooden sash windows overlooking road, spotlights, original painted floorboards, raw metal radiator, cast iron decorative fireplace, large round mirror, wardrobe, chest of drawers.Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.4m.BEDROOM TWO
Large double glazed wooden sash window overlooking garden, original floorboards, raw metal radiator, decorative cast iron fireplace, double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers.Dimensions: 3.3 x 3.0m.BATHROOM
Recently refurbished modern bathroom comprising of a double glazed sash window, white suite with panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC, basin with mixer tap and vanity unit, metro tiled walls and tiled floor, double heated towel rail, extractor fan and spotlights. Dimensions: 1.9 x 2.5m.REAR GARDEN
A delightful south-west-facing fully paved courtyard garden with shrubs and bushes, high level planters with bike storage, seating and designer trellis/screening.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,000.00 per month (£461.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 22 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 416268
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41626817072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.