|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 July 2018 (145 days ago)|
- Arranged over two floors
- Spacious bay-fronted reception/dining room
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and guest wc
- Lovely private garden to rear
LONG LET. This well proportioned three bedroom house is arranged over two floors and offers substantial living space with bright and airy interiors, a large private garden at the rear and private off-street parking at the front.
This property benefits from its close proximity to the shops and amenities of Golders Green, Cricklewood and Brent Cross Shopping Centre while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66561946.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1074542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Temple Fortune.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.