|Added on Rightmove:||17 July 2018 (66 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 405941
Property Reference: 405941.
Greystones is an architect designed individual character property in the very heart of Woodhouse Eaves a prestigious Charnwood village with easy access to the M1 motorway and train station with direct links to London at Loughborough.
Having been completely renovated to include Bespoke fitted Kitchen with feature central island and large bespoke fitted laundry room, Greystones offers mood lighting throughout the stunning gardens.
4 receptions and a downstairs cloaks. Upstairs, there are 4 double bedrooms and two newly fitted en-suites and a newly fitted family bathroom with bespoke fittings and marble sink. Also having newly fitted Wilton carpets throughout and being recently decorated using Farrow & Ball and Little Green Paint Company, Greystones also has double glazing, gas central heating, double garage, large driveway, designer gardens with stunning views to Windmill Hill over the rooftops of the village.
The property is situated in the delightful Charnwood village of Woodhouse Eaves, which has plentiful pubs/eateries, primary school, doctor surgery, cafes, and so on.
Loughborough endowed schools and Our Lady's Convent offer independent private education with bus pick-up and drop-offs within the village. Further secondary state education can be found locally at Humphrey Perkins, Rawlins, and DeLisle.
On the doorstep to the most beautiful scenic walks including Bradgate Park, Swithland Woods, and Broombriggs.
Long-term tenant preferred. Excellent references will be required.
Deposit and first month's rent in advance of tenancy.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,250.00 per month (£750.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £5,250.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 06 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 405941
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40594123062018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.