|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 May 2018 (127 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 418826
Property Reference: 418826.
Location, Location. A beautiful and very spacious family home, just a stone's throw away from Chatham mainline station. This modern 4 bed 3 bath townhouse set back off this private gated development being only minutes walk to Chatham mainline station and town centre. This home will surely to impress when you walk through the door. This property has lots to offer for a family.
This stunning and spacious townhouse set over three 3 levels comprising four generously sized bedrooms (two double with en-suite rooms), fitted/walk-in wardrobes, neutral décor, modern bathroom, good size living room with views, modern kitchen, separate dining room, separate utility room, cloakroom, entrance hall, integral garage, another space for parking, laminate wood flooring, new double glazing windows, plenty of storage space and easy to maintain south-facing garden EPC rating of C.
This property is located in the Kentish town of Chatham which offers very good primary, secondary and grammar schools for boys and girls as well as private schools, country parks for walks and biking, range of shops, banks, cafes and restaurants, Historic Dockyard and Rochester City close by and excellent travel links/great access to the A2/M2.
One of the standout features is the convenient and peaceful location; set in an exclusive gated development yet walking distance to all amenities.
No Admin Fees!
Available from end of August for Long term let.
No Housing benefit. Professional tenants only.
Reference, deposit and credit checks are required.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,550.00 per month (£357.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,500.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 24 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 418826
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3105620042014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.