|Added on Rightmove:||29 August 2018 (103 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom mid terraced property
- Gas central heating system
- Ground floor bathroom suite
- Enclosed rear yard
- spacious attic bedroom
- On st parking
Deceptively Spacious Property. MUST BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED! Three DOUBLE bedrooms! REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
***Save £342.50 if you move within October***
Situated on this quiet street is a well presented three double bedroom house. This property has been recently refurbished to a high standard with new carpert throughout. Upon entry of the property you are greeted by a neutrally decorated spacious lounge with storage. Following on from the lounge is the large and neutrally decorated dining room with under stairs storage. To the rear of the property is the brand new modern kitchen with built in electric oven and hob, extra storage and the bathroom with large shower enclosure, toilet and washbasin. To the first floor is two large double bedroom and on the second floor is the third double bedroom with extensive storage. The property also holds host to a small rear garden with patio and grassed area.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66588559.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1773H1623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mexborough Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.