|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 August 2018 (126 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 390168
Property Reference: 390168.
PRICE REDUCED FOR THE LAST ROOM (rm 4)- Recently refurbished Victorian Double 'semi-serviced' room available in the former property of George Daniels (watchmaker to the Queen, maker of the Space Traveller Watch and renown Horologist considered to be the best of his time). The 6 bed, semi-detached Victorian period property boasts a separate annex area which comprises of his former workshop, converted into an upscale open-plan living space of approx 880sq ft. Each room is currently used to facilitate guests from booking.com and has features such as a fireplace, high ceilings, and other Victorian period features. Rent is inclusive of bills i.e. (water, electricity and gas on a fair usage policy). Rent also includes the internet. The property is in a quiet space on a peaceful road. Cleaner attends every fortnight to address common areas such as bathrooms and kitchen. Free parking is available on the main road.
Prices are based on single occupancy. Double occupancy is 25% extra pcm.
Recent upgrades include secondary glazing, new garage doors, balcony door at the rear to the garden via spiral stairs, exterior painting.
Choose 'Rent Now' for OpenRent to efficiently manage your application process.
NO AGENT ENQUIRIES PLEASE
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £615.00 per month (£141.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £852.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 390168
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 39016821052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.