|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2018 (72 days ago)|
- Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms & Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Double Garage & Off Street Parking
- Spacious Lounge With Open Feature Fireplace
- Sun Room/Snug & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Modern White Suite Bathroom/Wc
- Gardens To The Front and Rear
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Edge of Village Location
We are pleased to bring to the rental market this detached family home which is located on the periphery of the Northumberland coastal village of Warkworth. The property sits in a cul-de-sac of properties of a similar age and style a and accommodation briefly comprises, entrance vestibule, cloakroom/wc, inner hall, spacious lounge with open feature fireplace, sun room/snug, dining room, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, to the first floor are four double bedrooms with the master benefitting from a dressing area and ensuite shower room/wc, modern white suite family bathroom/wc. Externally there are beautiful mature gardens to the front and rear, double garage and drive, the property does also benefit from double glazing and gas radiator heating. This really is a great size family home and viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 103005000493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotspur Residential, Alnwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.