2 bedroom flat to rentFraser Road, Aberdeen, AB25 3UH
|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2018 (55 days ago)|
- Stylish Executive Apartment
- Fully Furnished
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Open-Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- Bright Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Modern Development
- Private Parking Space
- Excellent, Central Location
- Available 31St August 2018
Fully furnished, with Large open-plan Lounge and Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area, Two double Bedrooms and Modern Bathroom, this property offers fantastic value for money.
Set in a modern development with Private Parking, this fully managed apartment will let quickly so early viewing is strongly recommended.
EPC Rating: B
Landlord Registration: 88692/100/11340
Available 31st August 2018
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Aberdeen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.