|Added on Rightmove:||24 July 2018 (141 days ago)|
- MODERN DEVELOPMENT
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN AREA WITH APPLIANCES
- BRIGHT AND AIREY LIVING AREA
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER ENCLOSURE
- FURNISHED AND FINISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- TWO MINUTES FROM SHIPLEY TRAIN STATION
A second floor studio flat in this development of only five. Briefly comprises; contemporary kitchen area with cooker, fridge and washing machine, bright and airey living area/bedroom, modern shower room, good size storage cupboard to the hallway.
Furnished and finished to a very high standard, and located within two minutes of Shipley train station.
DEPOSIT - £455 EPC Rating C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1978581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Saltaire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.