|Added on Rightmove:||24 July 2018 (144 days ago)|
- **Spacious Two Bedroom First Floor Flat**
- Private Entrance
- Kitchen with New Cooker
- Separate Living / Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Shower
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Private Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance to Leyland Town Centre
- Excellent Location for Motorway Networks
A **WELL PRESENTED** two bedroom **FIRST FLOOR** flat located in a **POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA** of Leyland. The property is situated within walking distance to the town centre providing good access to public transport, shopping and schools.
The flat has its own private entrance, is decorated neutral throughout and briefly comprises: Stairs and landing leading to all rooms, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms one of which could be utilised as a second reception room and bathroom. There is private off road parking available directly outside the flat.
*Council Tax Band A* **Water is included in the rent**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66611644.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8400183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PR Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.