|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2019 (15 days ago)|
- Haggerston station - 1 min walk
- Regents canal - 1 min walk
- Dalston - 5 min journey
- Shoreditch - 5 min journey
- Outstanding 2 bed 2 bath
- Private roof top terrace
- 360° view London
- 3 private balconies
- Huge bedroom with unique feature
- Enormous open plan kitchen/reception
A truly outstanding spacious 2 bed 2 bath pent house suite with 3 private balconies and a breath taking private roof top terrace, located next to Regents Canal just a minute walk from Haggerston station. The king size bedroom has a unique bath tub feature at the foot of the bed as well as an en-suite walk in shower. The double size bedroom is good in size and leads out to its very own private balcony. One of the best features of the apartment is the enormous open plan kitchen/reception with a state of the art kitchen installed. The reception room has massive glass sliding doors leading out to a big balcony. The roof top terrace is truly magnificent with a 360° view London and lots of room to carter for a gathering.
The apartment is located in a great location in the heart of Haggerston just 1 minute from the station. From Haggerston Overground you can get to Highbury & Islington in 10 mins for the Victoria line or Whitechapel in 10 mins for the District, or Hammersmith & City lines. The apartment is on Kingsland Road right next to Regents canal which links you into Angel (Upper Street) or Broadway Markey London Fields. Also just 5 minutes up Kingsland road is Dalston, and 5 mins down the road is trendy Shoreditch. In terms of location it doesn't get much better than this.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_006453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.