|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2019 (14 days ago)|
- Peaceful de Beauvoir Town
- Haggerston station - 3 min walk
- Shoreditch, Dalston - 5 mins
- On Regents Canal
- London Fields and Angel - 10mins
- Elegant 2 bed 2 bath penthouse
- Split level apartment - Parking included
- Private balcony with great views
- High quality fixture and fittings
- Fully integrated semi-open plan kitchen
Astonishing 2 bed 2 bath penthouse apartment with a private balcony giving off marvellous city views of London. The property is situated in a secure well looked after factory conversion with wonder big windows and iconic spiral staircase. Upstairs there are 2 double size bedrooms with storage and fitted with lovely light coloured carpet. The big reception room is large enough for living and dining space and allows lots of natural light in through 3 huge floor to ceiling glass panels, making the room feel more spacious. There is a state of the art semi open plan kitchen installed with high quality kitchen units/worktop and a built in fridge freezer/dishwasher. There are 2 bathrooms, one which is a modern family size communal bathroom and the other a sleek modern en-suite shower to the master bedroom.
The property is located in De Beauvoir Town which offers privacy and peace too. The wonderful historic architecture means it is now a conservation area with its beautiful tree lined streets and elegant tall Victorian houses. There are amazing cafes, gastro pubs and restaurants located all within a short walking distance. The property is located on Regents Canal just a few minutes' walk from Haggerston station with amazing links in and around London. It links to Highbury & Islington (Victoria line) or Whitechapel (Hammersmith & City, District lines). There are also countless number of buses on Kingsland Road linking into Shoreditch, Dalston and the City. The Canal gives you access to London Fields/Broadway Market and Angel Islington both walking distances.
Overall the property is spacious with loads of room for storage, in an amazing location, with great views, and the interior is finished to the highest started giving the property an elegant touch.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_006457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.