|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2019 (11 days ago)|
- Located on the edge of the city
- 3 mins to Whitechapel station
- Fast links across the city
- Commercial Rd and Whitechapel Rd
- Brick Lane/Shoreditch nearby
- Factory conversion - loads of character
- 2 double size bedrooms
- Large open plan kitchen/reception
- Big family size bathroom
- High ceiling and huge windows
Exquisite 2 bedroom flat situated on a quiet street just off Commercial Road in an attractive factory conversion featuring: huge floor to ceiling windows letting in lots of natural light; 2 double size bedrooms big enough for all bed room furniture; Large open reception big enough for living and dining space; Open plan kitchen with all the latest appliances; Fitted with oak wood flooring and light coloured carpets in the bedrooms; A good family size bathroom with bath tub and shower. The property is located just off buzzing Commercial Road only a few minutes from Shadwell station (Overground, DLR lines) or Whitechapel station (District, Ham & City, Overground lines) with fast links around the city. Commercial Road and Whitechapel Road have countless number of shops, restaurants, take aways, and cafes. Other place of interest nearby consist of wonderful Brick Lane, superb Spitalfields Market, trendy Shoreditch, Stepney Green Park and much more.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_006458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.