|Added on Rightmove:||26 July 2018 (139 days ago)|
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- FGCH & D/G
- PARKING FOR 3 CARS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- NEW KITCHEN FITTED KITCHEN
- MATURE REAR GARDEN
- NEW BOILER INSTALLED 2017
- VILLAGE LOCATION
Entrance to hall with stairs to the first floor and access to sitting room which is carpeted and has the spacious kitchen diner off with sliding patio doors to rear garden, under stairs storage plus oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine.
To the first floor are 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and the master also having an en-suite shower room. To the first floor is also a bathroom with white suite.
Externally to the side and from is parking.
*NO PETS, SMOKERS OR HOUSING BENEFIT*
1) The fridge freezer and washing machine will be left for the tenants to use, however, the landlord will not replace or repair them.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66636292.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000312797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Uttoxeter - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.