|Added on Rightmove:||27 July 2018 (111 days ago)|
- NEW TO MARKET CHARMING 1 BED APARTMEMT
- Set in the lovely town of melbourne
- Close by are road links/local airpports
- No tenant fee on this property
- EER - listed
- Av end August
OFFER ON THIS PROPERTY application fee free of charge. New to market. A 1 bed groundfloor bedroom apartment located in the popular town of Melbourne, Derbyshire. Alight and airy ground floor apartment comprising of sitting room and fitted kitchen with cooker., double bedroom with en-suite shower room.. Viewing a MUST if you want to live in the Town of Melbourne which offers local amenities, shops, restaurants etc. South facing garden.
(Please note water rates are extra £12.00 pcm) electric storage heaters.
On street parking.
Viewing highly recommended.
A Self contained ground floor garden flat.
Rent: £435 pcm
Date Available: Late August 2018
Number of Rooms: New Kitchen, Sitting room, bedroom and shower room all recently refurbished.
Carpets/Curtains/Appliances: Fitted carpets and fitted kitchen with cooker.
Type of Heating: Electric heating
Garden: Private Garden to the rear.
Parking: On street parking to the front of the property
Pets: Possible by agreement
Summary of Features: A light and airy ground floor flat located in the centre of the popular village of Melbourne.
Room dimensions: Bedroom 10’1” x 7’11”
Bathroom 5’4” x 6’6”
Kitchen 6’4” x 6’9”
Living Room 12’8” x 10’3”
Total square area: approximately 278 sq feet
The property is set ion the heart of Melbourne town which offers all local amenities. The town (the name means 'mill on the brook' or 'a mill stream') is a small attractive Georgian market town in a delightful part of South Derbyshire set in rolling countryside and is situated midway between the major city of Derby in the north and the bustling town of Ashby-de-la-Zouch in the south. The town contains a wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants and there are several good schools in the area. The property has good access to the A50, the M1 and M42 motorways, making it within easy reach of many Midland towns and cities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000000745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fish2let.com, Ashby-De-La-Zouch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.