|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 September 2018 (54 days ago)|
- Two Large Bedrooms
- Modern Open Planed Apartment
- High End Kitchen Appliances
- Close To Local Amenties
- Fully Furnished
- Managed By Lessel Residential Lettings
- Trains To London Waterloo 28 Mins
- Adjacent To River Thames.
- Low Agent fees
LOW AGENCY FEES - Lessel Residential letting present a superb spacious river Thames adjacent two bedroom furnished modern apartment, with open planed living lounge kitchen with balcony. Both bedrooms are large in size with the master enjoying a fitted wardrobe area and ensuite. The kitchen has a breakfast counter, high end appliances with diswasher, hob, oven. The development is in close proximety to local shops, restaurants and a short walk to the Kingston train station.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66660004.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lessel, Hammersmith - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.