|Added on Rightmove:||28 July 2018 (110 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 421077
Property Reference: 421077.
Available and can be viewed from Thursday 16 August 2018.
A great one bedroom terraced house located within a 10 minute walk of Kingston Town Centre and Kingston train station. The property is also a 5 minute walk from Canbury Park gardens and the River Thames. It would make an ideal home for a single person, couple or possibly a couple with a baby/small child. It is not suitable for larger families unfortunately.
Main features include:
· One good sized double bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and hanging rail
· Recently refurbished kitchen andbathroom
· Kitchen appliances include electric fan oven, gas hob, microwave and washing machine
· Secluded and quite rear garden and patio– ideal for sitting out and includes washing line
· Private car parking space comes with the property
· Available to rent on a longer-term basis (initially 6 months)
· The house comes furnished with a Kingsize bed, one two-seater and one single seat sofa in the lounge, plus small coffee table.
· Virgin Fibre broadband (100mb) and Wifi ready.
· Deposit required
· References required
Kingston station offers a direct, regular service to London Waterloo. The 65 bus also runs 24 hours and the bus stop is directly opposite the street where the property is located. There is a great selection of pubs and restaurants nearby at Kingston Riverside and obviously all the shops in Kingston itself.
Richmond Park is a short drive away, as is Hampton Court Palace and Bushey Park.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,300.00 per month (£300.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,300.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 28 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 421077
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42107728072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.