|Added on Rightmove:||28 July 2018 (111 days ago)|
- SECURITY ENTRANCE SYSTEM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND LOUNGE
- GOOD SIZE BEDROOM
- PRESTIGOUS LOCATION
- MINUTES FROM STRATFORD STATION
- MINUTES FROM WESTFIELD SHOPPING CENTRE
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
This apartment is located on the 4th floor with a concierge and security entrance system and lifts to all floors.
The property has an open plan lounge and has a newly fitted modern kitchen with a range of base and wall units, an integrated washing machine, oven, hob and extractor hood and integratedfridge freezer.
In the lounge there is a double glazed window to rear a new two seater sofa (to be supplied) a table and chairs and laminated flooring.
The master bedroom is a double bedroom with a double bed (new mattress to be supplied, a double wardrobe and laminated flooring.
The bathroom has also been newly refurbished and has a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, a shower screen together with a low level flush wc and ceramic floor tiles
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000045808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.