|Added on Rightmove:||29 July 2018 (113 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 421461
Property Reference: 421461.
BEAUTIFUL ALL GLEAMING WHITE COMPLETELY NEWLY DECORATED FIRST FLOOR Period Conversion
ONE BEDROOM FLAT with Wooden Floors Throughout.
Available immediately from a private Landlord so no hidden fees.
SET within a very well maintained Victoria Conversion with only 4 flats in the building ( all owned / occupied by professional occupants)
THE FLAT is flooded with natural light through a huge bag window in the Living Room and further sash windows throughout the flat.
There is a private fully enclosed garden at the Property
Parking in the immediate area is free.
Kempshott Road is a lovely desirable residential street in a excellent location. Just 2mins walk from the following
Streatham Common Station offering journey time for example to Central London , Victoria, London Bridge door to door in approx 25 mins, Clapham Junction , Balham are approx 5-10 mins
Local Convenience Stores
A Large Sainsbury's is 5 mins walk
The vibrant and buzzing High Street offers a vast choice of Supermarkets, Restaurants Health and Fitness options including Bowling and skating.
The open spaces of Tooting Common with the popular Tooting Lido Outdoor Swimming Pool are within a few minutes
Further transport options are available at
Streatham Station , Brixton Station and The Large Bus Depot
There are local night bus services .and Direct train links to Shepherds Bush , Gatwick , Croydon and many other destinations including the South Coast
Surrounding Areas include
The flat is offered furnished
Currently Available for a Short Term Tenancy until September 27th. The price listed is for 2 persons additional cost for extra occupants
All Bills are included
There is free Broadband
Daily rates min stay 3days
Advance booking available for Overseas Vistors , Interns and Students
Skype. Messenger and Telephone communication in advance of booking required with the owners a nearby London based Irish couple who have placed this ad and who Deal directly with the occupants.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £300.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 18 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 421461
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42146129072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.