|Added on Rightmove:||29 July 2018 (142 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 421522
Property Reference: 421522.
Lovely 2 bedroom Flat
Available 9th September
Property on the few minutes walk to Stratford Station /West Ham Station and Westfield Shopping Centre
¢ 2 Double Bedrooms
¢ Modern Kitchen
¢ Large Living Room
¢ Outdoor balcony - perfect for bbqs!!
¢ Excellent Connections - Short walk to Stratford Station (Central Line, Jubilee Line, DLR, Overground, National Rail) and West Ham Station (Jubillee Line, C2C, District / Hammersmith and City Line), the bus station, direct links to the City, Canary Wharf, Central London and the West End
¢ Plenty of Amenities: Westfield, Parks, gyms, bars, supermarkets, local shops, cinema, theatre, restaurants are all walking distance.
¢ Convenient Location
¢ Car Park
¢ Ideal for professionals, families (No DSS) or students
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,900.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 421522
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42152229072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.