|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 May 2018 (154 days ago)|
- Unique one bedroom cottage
- Enclosed rear garden
- New kitchen with cooker
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Beautiful rural location
- Stunning approach
- 5 minutes drive from Bridgnorth
- Living room with log burner
Anslows are delighted to offer this unique one bedroom cottage for Let within the grounds of Aldenham Park less than 4 miles from the popular market town of Bridgnorth. Keepers cottage has been refurbished with new kitchen and carpets throughout, and briefly comprises of an open plan kitchen/living area with log burner, stairs to double bedroom, bathroom with shower over the bath and storage. Outside to the rear is an enclosed garden and to the front an outside seating area and parking. No smokers. Available from early May.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101069000149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anslows, Bridgnorth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.