2 bedroom semi-detached house to rentWallacebrae Crescent, Aberdeen, AB22
|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 September 2018 (51 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 421421
Property Reference: 421421.
TWO BEDROOM semi detached dwelling-house located in an established residential location and offers generous accommodation over two levels.
Accommodation:- (ground floor) entrance vestibule, lounge and kitchen.(upper floor) hallway, two double bedrooms and bathroom.Electric heating.Double glazing.Gardens to front and rear.
Situated in the popular suburb of danestone, this two bedroom dwelling-house has been maintained to a high standard throughout and offers generous accommodation over two levels.Amongst its added features the property enjoys the benefits of electric heating and double glazing, a well-proportioned lounge with an outlook to the front of the property, kitchen with various built-in appliances, two excellent sized double bedrooms each with built-in storage and bathroom with an upgraded white three piece suite with shower over the bath..Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Danestone is a popular residential area linked to the city by a good commuter road.The location is well served by shopping facilities including a tesco superstore at danestone and an asda superstore at bridge of don and by public transport facilities.The area is also convenient for the oil related offices at both bridge of don and dyce, for aberdeen airport and via the parkway and ring road, most parts of the city are readily accessible.
Directions from the haudagain roundabout exit onto mugiemoss road.At the roundabout turn right over persley bridge and at the next roundabout continue straight ahead onto the parkway.At the next roundabout turn right and follow the road round to the right.Wallacebrae drive is third on the left and wallacebrae crescent is first on the left.
- The accommodation comprises:-
- (ground floor)
- Entrance vestibule 1.34m x 1.2m approx.
- Lounge 4.75m x 3.57m approx.
- Kitchen 3.66m x 2.43m approx.
- (upper floor)
- Hallway 1.85m x 0.94m approx.
- Bedroom 1 3.55m x 3.37m approx.,
- Bedroom 2 3.55m x 2.7m approx.
- Bathroom 1.98m x 1.7m approx.
- Floored attic with lighting.
- (outside) gardens, shed, lockblock driveway
- Council tax banding “d”
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £850.00 per month (£196.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 26 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 421421
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19859911012017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.