|Added on Rightmove:||30 July 2018 (138 days ago)|
- Central heating
- Double glazed
Property number 15633. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
A spacious, modern two bedroom flat with parking is available to rent in the beautiful, Cotswold market town of Stow-on-the-Wold. This ground floor flat has recently undergone full refurbishment to a high standard.
- Two double bedrooms
- A large lounge/dining room
- A modern kitchen and bathroom which benefit from underfloor heating and new appliances.
- Brand new gas central heating
- Newly painted throughout and new flooring
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Double glazed windows
- Energy saving LED lighting throughout
- Paved area at the front of the building
The flat is ideally situated, just a stones throw away from many of the amenities that the historic town of Stow-on-the-Wold has to offer, such as excellent shops, restaurants, pubs, tea rooms and great schools. Kingham train station is only 5 miles away with direct rail travel to London Paddington.
The flat is available at the end of August and is unfurnished. 12 months let preferable.
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66693397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.