|Added on Rightmove:||30 July 2018 (170 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 422070
Property Reference: 422070.
This studio flat is part of 9 Brand new luxury flats, most with balconies, several with stunning views over rooftops to the sea.
Exciting new development of luxury apartments in Bournemouth Town Centre located between Richmond Hill and Old Christchurch Road, a short stroll from restaurants, major stores, the bus station and the new entertainment complex in Bournemouth Square. to be released in August.
- Large Balconies with great views over Bournemouth; some with sea views
- Modern, high quality design and fittings
- TV included- Free view; cabled ready for SkyQ
- High speed Wi-fi included
- 24 hour CCTV and Video entry phone
- Bike store available, Secured motorbike and car park available mid September (not included)
- Energy saving LED lighting and efficient electric heating
- Wood effect and tiled flooring
- Kitchen- Fully fitted large modern kitchen with tiled walls and integrated electrical appliances; Full size Fridge/Freezer -Washer/Dryer - Fan assisted oven - Ceramic hob all with 5 year warranty
- Shower room - Tastefully designed modern shower suite with power-shower, glass shower door, fully tilled.
- modern furniture
- tilt and turn UPVC windows
- modern blinds to windows and balcony doors
Studios from £829 pcm
Early viewing recommended
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £829.00 per month (£191.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,245.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 30 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 422070
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42207030072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.