|Added on Rightmove:||29 November 2019 (15 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE
- PETS CONSIDERED
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GARAGE AND PARKING
- ENCLOSED PATIO GARDEN
- SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT
- EPC: D
AVAILABLE NOW ** ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE ** PETS CONSIDERED ** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED ** GARAGE AND PARKING ** ENCLOSED PATIO GARDEN ** SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT **
Zero Deposit option available.
This beautifully finished two bedroom home is situated a residential area of Plympton, in close proximity to both secondary schools and local primaries.
The property has a large spacious lounge, decorated to a neutral standard. The flooring is dark wood, the lighting is by spotlight and there is a large UPVC window overlooking the river and the green. The lounge leads into a large kitchen with a black tiled floor, modern wood fronted units, underlit cupboards and an integrated cooker. There is space for a large fridge freezer, as well as space for both a dishwasher and a washing machine. There is a large UPVC window over looking the garden as well as access to the rear garden.
The garden is over two levels, both of which are paved. On the upper level there is a rotary line and a shed with electricity to it.
On the upper level of the house there is a family bathroom with shower over the bath, two bedrooms and a study. The master bedroom is at the front of the house, it has built in wardrobes, vanity area and reading lights. There is a large UPVC window over looking the river and the walls are neutral. The second bedroom is single in size, there is a built in wardrobe in this room as well as a large UPVC window overlooking the garden. The third room would be suited to being a study or cot room. There is again a large UPVC window overlooking the garden.
This property has a garage which is detatched from the house, and there is ample parking in the area.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66706305.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference P0717B5023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Plympton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.