|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 May 2017 (441 days ago)|
- No Summer Retainer
- Double Glazed
- 5* Accomodation
- Fully Refurbished Property
- Very Close to University and City Centre
- Excellent Standard of Accommodation
- Water, Gas Heating, Broadband, Electric
This property is currently under construction, so the photos that you can see are examples of another property that is owned by the landlord and the finish will be of comparable standard. The house will be complete by mid July 2017. This property is offered at 5* condition a very sought after location and provides access to both Coventry and Warwick University. .
ROOM PRICES INCL Water, Gas Heating, Broadband
Ideally located for Coventry City Centre, and the popular Earlsdon Suburb and shopping centre
All rooms have lockable doors.
Professionally run property. .
House is of extremely high quality and offers 5* living - must be seen!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 23011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coventry Interletz, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.