|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 September 2018 (133 days ago)|
- Double Room
- Includes Furniture (bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers)
- Own En-suite Bathroom
- Shared large double fitted kitchen/dinner (2 ovens, 2 kitchen sinks, fitted kitchen units)
- Beautiful and Brand New Remodelled House
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED (Electric, Gas, Water, Council Tax and Wi-Fi included)
- Close to local amenities
- Walking distance to Neasden or Dollis Hill Station
- Shared Garden
Newly refurbished en suite double room including all bills.
Furnished, bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
Includes Furniture (bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers)
Shared large double fitted kitchen/dinner (2 ovens, 2 kitchen sinks, fitted kitchen units)
ALL BILLS INCLUDED (Electric, Gas, Water, Council Tax and Wi-Fi included)
Close to local amenities
Walking distance to Neasden or Dollis Hill Station
Call now to register your interest.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66717010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28075075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.