|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 December 2017 (290 days ago)|
- Private ensuite bathroom
- All bills included (except internet)
- Lift access
- Fully furnished
- Unbeatable student location
- Huge furnished communal kitchen and lounge
- Secure locks with keys on each door
- Only 5-7 rooms per lounge and kitchen
- Secure bike storage
Morris Dibben Lettings have the pleasure to offer a range of fantastic rooms in a purpose built student block.
Llocated at the end of Guildhall Walk, this block is absolutely perfect for students needing to be close to all the University buildings.
This room is on the first floor and is located at the end of the floor. The room comprises of:
Its own ENSUITE shower room with wash basin and toilet.
A large 4 foot wide bed
A bedside table
A large study desk
A TV secured to the wall of each room
Each floor has between 4 and 7 bedrooms (all with ensuites) a huge kitchen with fridge freezer, hob and oven, and breakfast bar area, plus an open plan lounge area which will be furnished with sofas, tables and chairs.
On the ground floor is a secure communal bike storage area, and on the third floor there will is a laundrette available
The landlord has made enormous changes to the block to make it as practical and enjoyable as possible. It has its own lift service to every floor, triple glazing and massive amounts of soundproofing to reduce noise. There is gas central heating in every room.
These flats are perfect for individual students or large groups wanting to live together from September 2017. Call now to book your viewing before its too late!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000188355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.